BG 180 Convertible Hand or Foot PressRegular price $711.95
BG 180° Convertible Hand or Foot Press
- 180° Convertible Hand or Foot Press
- Tool stand
- 3 Die Adaptors: 1) BG Standard, 2) US West Coast, 3) European M6
- Tool Set: wrenches, Allen keys, ram pin
- Table Top Stand (available now)
- Pedal System (available now)
- Depth plate with distance measurements
- Support plate with distance measurements
- Rivet Setter Dies, Snap Setters, Grommet Setters, Hole Punches, Magnet Setters
- Convertible: Convertible from a table top hand press to a stand up foot press. Table top and pedal system sold separately.
- 180° Lever: Hand lever can be switched 180° from a forward pulling position to a backward pushing position.
- Die Adaptors & Tray: Fits multiple setter die specs. Most presses only fit one setting tool spec. Rather than fitting just one, we provide 3 adaptors to fit the 3 most common dies in the world. So if you have your own rivet setter dies, there's a good chance we have an adaptor to fit it. Just check the images to see the specs. Comes with adaptor tray for easy storage.
- Base undercut: The base at the front of the press has an undercut in order to slide in pockets and pre-constructed items while setting.
- Throat Depth: Throat depth of 5.5" inches to fit long items.
- Accessories: Accessories can be added such as depth plates, base plates, and more.
- Adjustable setter height: Items such as rivets and snaps have ideal setting limits. You never want to apply too much pressure which can cause post cracking or not enough where it's not secure. The adjustable height feature allows you to dial in the exact height for setting.
- Compound effect: We have engineered the press to apply pressure like a compound bow. The user effectively uses less force to apply pressure. The final ~20% of the levers travel delivers the maximum pressure with less force required.
- Oil Port: Oil port at the top of the press to allow for lubrication of the ram and shaft.
- Base Holes: Screw holes in base plate to allow for securing to a table.
As these presses are some of the bigger items there will be a regular out and influx for these. All accessories will be available too. Delivery time for the press and attachments is currently between 07-14 days. Mainly as we were interested in getting the newest model with the latest modifications.
The development of the BG 180° Hand/Foot Press
Our hand press design took over 2 years in development and testing. We reviewed countless hand presses from decades past and those on the market today from simple entry level presses to full production presses. We learned the key elements on each of the presses, what set them apart, and what they lacked. We made sure the expected functions of a press were adopted and then added new features along with the ability to add components and accessories down the road. The press is made to suit both crafters and large manufactures. Our production partner in Europe is a team of engineers that specialize in manual and automated presses for leather and textile manufacturers. We leaned on their decades of engineering knowledge to enhance the press with features that modernized the basic hand press.